What To Do To lose All Blogging Stress


Blogging is very interesting isn't it.??Instead of we have to deal lots of other stressful things like writing articles for blog, marketing of article, managing the blog and lots more.But after all these stressful things we loves blogging so much because for our passion and for our livelihood.

But have you ever noticed that all these stressful things makes us to loose our prime focus on blogging and make our blogging work harder and harder.We are not able to write good quality article and not able to invent new things for our readers.If you are in stress you are not able to hold pen properly for writing some effective lines for your blog you are not tactic to market your blog posts.If you are in stress then you are not able to do any work of your blog effectively and properly.

So if you want to shine in blogging arena then the first thing is that you have to do is to rid of this stress thing.Because stress is productivity eater and it eats all your effective lines which you are able to write for your blog posts and eats all your marketing strategy which you able to do for your blog and lots more.

So what to do when you are in stress, how to remove all stress.??? I know now these questions is running in your mind so the simple answer of all of your questions is given below, in the below mentioned 3 ways are the best ways through which you are able to loose all your stress in minutes.I always use these stress buster ways and i am sure these are definitely help you in loosing your stress.

1.) Spend Time On Facebook

This is the best and my favorite stress buster way, whenever i got lot of stress from blogging then i just log-in into my Facebook account and see what my friends doing, i always prefer to view funny videos, some funny clips and see the status updates of my friends and always prefer to make some funny comments on updates for refreshing mind, if its not able to refresh my mind then i used to chat with friends and even do some flirt with girls (kidding), playing games is also a very good stress buster and these things on Facebook will burst my stress and, my head is totally refreshed for blogging.

2.) Hangout With Friends

When ever i feel that my stress level is rising up then i just call all my friends and go for a short hangout with friends.This hangout with friends will decrease/burst all my stress of blogging and energies my mind and from this hangout i also invent some new idea's and hacks with the help of my friends because whenever they search from my blog then told me the mistakes and lacks of content, coding and some important widget and lots more. Its also a good Stress buster.

3.) Watch Funny Video's & Movies

Last but not least is laughing.The best thing which you do for reducing your stress is laughing.You can watch funny videos over Youtube or over the internet or from some CD's which you have in your room to let it out all your stress so that you can work more productively and effectively.

In my opinion laughter is the best medicine for loosing all stress in minutes and you can loose it by watching funny videos, movies or movies which you like the most.

All these are the ways through which you loose your stress of blogging.If you have your own way to reduce your stress so share it with us in comments.I hope this article will help you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Question, Feedback, Suggestion and Idea are always welcome.If you are asking a question then don't forget to subscribe the following comments for getting answers directly in your mailbox.